This 22-week practical entrepreneurship training, mentorship, and investment programme will help you to start and/ or grow your business into an asset.
- Practical business skills training and tools
- One-on-one mentorship from skilled coaches
- Networking and group work with fellow entrepreneurs
- Up to R5,000 in kick-starter funding to get started or grow
- If you want to run a small business but need help to get started, we'll guide and support you.
- If you are already running a small business, we'll help you to grow and succeed.
- All you need to do is register to join our 2017 business incubator.
REGISTRATION IS FREE!
It's fast and easy.
Please apply using the form below:
Yes, please apply again.
Yes, if you know you can commit to 3-4 hours of in-person training and mentorship each week for 22 weeks.
No, you do not need a matric or any other qualifications to apply.
Yes, your business remains 100% yours.
It doesn't matter – you can come to us with any business/business idea.If you're unsure of where to start, we'll guide and support you. However, we are biased towards action and operations. If you startup a new business, it needs to be operational within 6 weeks in order for you to remain in the programme.
011 024 1606
© 2020 Awethu Project